Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Winter Greetings

ok, I know I am a little ahead of the weather schedule, but have to get a jump start on the holiday cards! This card was made using Soft Sky card stock from Stampin Up, and water color paper for the stamped image. The stamp comes from the Angel Company. I also used stickles on her trim, and for some of the snowflakes. It was alot of fun doing this card as I could see this little snow girl taking on a personality as I was coloring her in. :)



Also, the shadow box frame that I made for the bride to be was a hit. She loved it and I am so glad.

Looking forward to Bible study tonight. I have 3d cross ornaments for the kids to decorate. It is so much fun working with the little ones. :)

Hope you are having a great week so far!

The angel went to her and said, "Greetings, you who are highly favored! The Lord is with you." Luke 1:27-29

No comments: