Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Oops!

I was pulled over by the police on my way home last night. Apparently, my inspection on my car was overdue...by 4 months! I honestly did not know. So, the police officer was very nice and said he would not impound my car but he was going to write the summons. I thanked him and back to his car he went to write the ticket. But...for some reason he changed his mind and came back to give me my drivers license back, and just said to make sure I get the inspection done! Yeah!
So, kind of rushing this morning so we can take our car to the mechanics shop.

Here is my submission for today's sketch challenge:


I found this really cute fabric at Joann's Etc, and they were having such a good sale, that I could not pass it up! I think it looks cute on the card...so nice and bright!

Hope you like it!

Have a great day.

2 comments:

Diane Noble said...

LOVE the fabric on the card!! What a great choice of colors and the texture of the fabric is GREAT! I've wanted to try fabric on my cards. You've re-inspired me!!! TFS

Laura said...

This is adorable, Sandy. So sorry I haven't stopped by in a few days to visit. I missed all your great stuff. I have to go find me some fabric!
Laura