Monday, May 26, 2008

Multiple Challenge

Hi there! Hope you had a great holiday weekend. All I can say is that I am so thankful that today was a holiday, because today's challenge on Splitcoast was enough work in itself! For the technique lovers challenge today, you had to use 3 different challenges and combine it into one. You had to pick one of the first 10 of each catagory {the technique lovers challenge, the color challenge, and the sketch challenge}. So, here are my choices:

TLC#01 - Kissing Technique
CC#06 - Rose Red & Chocolate Chip
SC#09

and here is what I came up with:



I did not have any rose red ink, so I had to improvise a little. The DP in the background is from IOD and is from the "Paintables" collection. It is watercolor paper printed with flowers which you can color in. I love it. Wish you could see the card "irl" because it really did turn out very nice. I just need to keep dropping subtle hints to my DH that I really need a new camera.

Made some other things over the long weekend, but will have to post those pictures later.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: