Saturday, September 22, 2007

Marching Band

My son Ryan is in the high school marching band. He is only an 8th grader, but they are allowed to participate as well. I went to the high school football game last night, so that I could see the marching band perform. They were really good. And the kids are all having such a good time. My older son who is now in college used to be in the high school marching band, and I actually cried during his last performance because I enjoyed going to them so much that I knew I would miss it. Well, now I get to go again for another 5 years! :)
I think one of the reasons I had so many children is because I was trying to keep these kind of activities going for as long as possible. I really enjoy watching my kids in all they do...sports, music, etc. They truly do grow up so fast.





I will make music to the LORD, the God of Israel. Judges 5:2-4

2 comments:

idontgiveadamn said...

Cropping mother, cropping! lol.

Anonymous said...

Good words.