Tuesday, September 11, 2007

So many things going on

I really would like to spend more time on this blog, so I am going to try to make that a goal. I should have a little more time now that the kids are in school. Our ladies Bible study just started up again tonight, so I have been busy getting ready for that. I am helping teach the little ones while the ladies are in the Bible study. Boy those little ones are just so darn cute. We sang worship songs and it was so fun to see them jumping around and enjoying the music. Everyone got to paint their name on a canvas drop cloth and decorate their own "space". They had such a good time...but who knew paint would go thru the dropcloth and onto the floor??!! Umm, isn't that what they are supposed to prevent from happening? ;)
Oh well, all ended well and we managed to clean up all of the paint.
I hate to see the summer come to an end, but I just love this season when I get to see friends that I have missed all summer.
I have many more pictures to post, but I cannot do that tonight. Way too tired.

Thinking of you Shawnna! Thank you for your encouraging comment! We will continue to pray for you.

No comments: