Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Embossed Journal

More items to sell at the craft show...
These books are soft suede journal's that I picked up at Joann's craft store over a year ago. They had a really great sale on them so I grabbed them! I never really knew what to do with them until the other night, I had the idea to try and emboss on them. And it worked out really well. I just stamped with versa mark right onto the suede and then used clear power. With the exception of the black journal, for which I used white powder. There is a little framed area on the front of the journal that can hold a picture, but I have stamped an image for that area as well. You can see it in one or two of the pictures, but the other pictures show too much glare to see that part.
Do you like them?








Hope you are having a great week!

More to come...

2 comments:

Laura said...

Oh Sandra, these journal are wonderful!! I am also getting ready for a craft show. Hope you do well at yours!! Would you mind giving me your address?

Have a great day!
Laura

Laura said...

Hi Sandra, sorry it took a little time to get back to you, I am trying really hard to be finished for the holiday! Still wondering if that's even possible. Anyway, did you have your craft show yet? My email is tlckc1@msn.com. Hope you are doing well! Smiles, Laura