Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Sharing one at a time

Thanks for hanging in there with me! I have so much to share, but not enough time to do it, so I am going to post one project at a time. I have a big craft sale scheduled for Sunday so I have been trying to prepare for that. Wish me well as far as sales go, because we really need a blessing!
The first project I am sharing is a ceramic candle holder.
This snowman is stamped using black stazon and the snowflakes are embossed with silver embossing powder.


This next candle was stamped with versa mark and embossed in red:


Next, I have stamped this also with versa mark and embossed with silver for the snowflake and blue for the word JOY.


o.k.,...I am actually going to post one more thing really quick. I have a friend that just LOVES Snoopy and she and her husband just bought a new home. Would have liked to buy her a nice housewarming gift but to say that we are monetarily challenged right now is an understatement! But, no matter, because I know she is just going to love this little set of "new address" cards that I have made for her. Used a snoopy stamp from Stampabilities(I think)...and the back of the pick up truck from SU's On the Move set.


Now I really must run!

No comments: