Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Baby Christopher

Hello! Thank you to all that have volunteered to send a card for Katie and baby Christopher. A few of you have asked for an update as to how he is doing, so I am going to post the email here that I received:

I'm Robins friend Denise and its my son's fiance's
friend that is the mom of Christopher. I haven't heard
too much in this last week other than he was taking a
bottle and holding it down. Katie goes everyday to
college here in Plattsburgh, NY then travels to be
with Christopher after in Burlington, VT. I just
received a card today from someone in Ontario for her
and I know that will mean so much to her. My sons
fiance, Sara, knows the Lord and is talking to her
about Jesus. So thank you so much for lifting
Christopher and Katie in your prayers. I will ask Sara
tomorrow to see if Katie has any needs and email you
back.

Thank you and God Bless,
Denise

No comments: