Monday, February 25, 2008

Various projects

Has been a while since my last post and even my sister keeps wondering what I am doing! I am here now! I have been working on a couple of projects but other than that, just have been busy with life. I know everyone can relate.

This first project is a heart memory book from Maya Road. The stamp set used for the front of the book is from "Technique Tuesday" and the set is called "In A Word: Children". It really is a cute set. I am only going to post a couple of the inside pages.







This next item is a mini scrapbook. They are soooo easy to make! You can find the instructions here: http://nicholeheady.typepad.com/capture_the_moment/2007/11/vsbn-coster-min.html





And lastly, I have been working on a few cards, and here is and Easter card:



ok, so that is it for now. Maybe I should not post all of my pictures at one time so that I could post a little more often!

Thanks for looking! Have a great Monday!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well happy to see some new things and just love the Easter card. And so would my mail box.
Your Sister
Lori

Laura said...

Hi Sandy! So glad you are back...these projects are fantastic. I am going to try that mini album, it is adorable! Hope all is well. Hugs, Laura