Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Many cards to share

Here are a few of the cards I have been working on lately. I received my stamp set "Bloomin Beautiful" recently, and love it, so you will probably see it on many of my cards.
This first one that I did, I used the stamp set "Carte Postale" which is also one of my favorites. I had an order for 30 Thanks you cards, so that is what I worked on yesterday. And it is a really easy layout, so they went together quickly.


The next few are just cards I made to have in my stash.









Thanks for stopping by...enjoy your day!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very Nice, Did you make yourself a Birthday card for today ? I want to be the first to wish you HAPPY BIRTHDAY may all your wishes come true.
LOVE YA,
Lori

My Paper World said...

Wow! you HAVE been busy! and each and every one of them is beautiful! xx

Laura said...

These cards are just wonderful! That is a lot of Thank Yous. Well done! I need some cards for my stash. They seem to be going out faster than I can make them these days.

Allison Rankin said...

Hi Sandra...thanks for dropping by my blog! You have some great cards here (love the flower pot image)! BTW, are you using the macro on your camera (it looks like a little flower)? It might help with the resolution of your pics...

Cheers!