Thursday, August 28, 2008

The Cats Pajama's Challenge

While I was visiting Laura's
blog, I found out that the Cat's Pajama's stamp company has a weekly challenge called TCPTuesdays
. I only have a couple of their stamps so far, but I was happy to see that I did have the stamp needed for this weeks challenge. I am hoping my card will be acceptable though, as I have altered the image a bit. The image is a cute little animal train which you can see by checking out Laura's
card, but I made mine into a baby mobile instead by cutting the animals out.
Here is my submission:


The cardstock is certainly celery from SU. The striped dp is from The Angel Company and is cut with a fiskars border punch. The polka dotted paper is from K&Co. I used my spellbinder dies to cut out the little oval for the mobile. Then I colored the animals in with my wc pencils and also covered them with a glitter pen. The sentiment is a rub on from the dollar store!

Hope you like it and thanks so much for stopping by!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a great entry! Creative is always good with TCP :) Thanks for playing along!

Laura said...

I would have never thought to make it into a mobile, WOW, that is so stinkin' cute!

Debbie Olson said...

What a darling baby card--great idea with the mobile!