Sunday, September 30, 2007

The Weekend

What a beautiful, but busy weekend we had. The weather here was awesome all weekend. Sunny and 70! Perfect!
Yesterday the youth from our church had a get together at a church members home out in the country. There was horseback riding, a hayride, hot cider and carmel apples. Later that night they had a bonfire and then celebrated one of the girls birthday. After the hour long ride home, I was exhausted. Then it was up early for church this morning, running around all afternoon looking for a shower gift, dinner, and then finally some time to try and create a card for my husband. No occasion, just want to let him know how much I love him. But 2 long days do not make for good creativity time. This is the best I could come up with. Not very happy with it, so I am not sure I will give it to him after all. I guess I will have to try again later this week.



because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance. James 1:2-4

No comments: