Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Sketch Challenge 178

Here is my card for todays challenge on Splitcoast. For the base of the card, I used real red from SU. The gingham check is from the open stock paper at Joanne's, and the stamped image is from The Angel Company. I was totally inspired to do this card when I was checking out the gallery and saw this card
. I just love her card. And I knew I wanted to make a card for some very good friends of ours that are moving to Arizona. UUGGHH, they are leaving today and I miss them already.



Thanks for stopping by. I hope you have a great day!

4 comments:

Martha said...

Very pretty...Trying to send you something I made for you...Not sure if it will go thru here or not...We'll find out I guess...

Hugs,
Martha

PS...It won't go thru...Was trying to send a picture tag but can't get it to work no matter what code I put in...GGRR...

Laura said...

This is very pretty! Love the way you used the ribbon. Sorry your friend is moving away:(

Anonymous said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog!
Love your card

Anonymous said...

Great stuff.
I just found your blog and love it.
Look forward to reading more.
my website
www.papercraft-ideas.com