Hello! Just wanted to post that I was nominated twice for this award:
I was nominated by Carolyn
and also by Diane
. I feel so blessed that out of all of the blogs to choose from, that I would be one of the seven chosen! How fun! Can I just say that it is the little things like this that make me happy to do what I do. I am not on any design teams, I have never been published, have never posted a tutorial, but I still have faithful visitors! How awesome!
So, here is my list of 7 blogs for you to visit:
- this woman is so talented...you have to go and take a look at her cards. She has been published, and is on a couple of design teams and you will see why when you see her work. Just gorgeous.
- this is a very funny, light-hearted blog. Stephanie's blog is full of inspiration in more ways than one.
- this blog is for those of you who love fabric and are looking for some really cute ideas...let me tell you, she's got em! I used her pattern to make some baby burp cloths and the new mom just loved them!
- Own a Cuttlebug? - then you have to visit this blog! Regina posts all kinds of projects for you...so trust me, one visit and you will be Bitten By The Bug just as I was!
- Every week, Susanna lists favorites broken down into categories including tutorials, cards, projects, mini books, etc. I cannot imagine the amount of time it takes her to do this, and all for our benefit as it is so nice to be able to see so many wonderful things in one place!
- I just simply love the work this woman does. Her ideas blow me away. And, you have to go and read the "Cody" comments, too funny!
- this woman's designs are truly amazing. And her cards are always so perfect looking! No matter how hard I try, I just cannot get mine to look that way! lol!
Here are the rules for the award:
1. The winners of the "I Love your blog" award can put the logo on their blog
2. Link the person you from whom you received the award
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs you’ve nominated.
Really, I could go on and on with my list of nominees, but I must stick to the rules of only 7.
Just know that I have my list of favorites, and you know who you are as I always leave comments! I love you all!
Thanks, and have a great day....
Oh, I almost forgot, I actually participated in today's challenge on Splitcoast.
It was a really simple sketch, and that is exactly the same way I wanted to keep the card, simple:
Have a great day!