Wednesday, October 29, 2008

SC200 - Happy Holidays

Well, Roxi said today's sketch was easy, and if you ask me...
easy = fun!

This card was made with SU real red and wasabi green, and the dp is from cosmo cricket.
The image and sentiment are from the Angel Comp.
But now that I am looking at the picture of the card, I am wishing I would have used the cuttlebug snowflake embossing folder on the white part. Oh well, too late...not taking the card apart!



Thanks for stopping by, have a great day!

3 comments:

Debi said...

Cute card. I sure do love Santa. I don't think I will ever stop believing in him. :>

Laura said...

Hi Sandy! I love that Santa peeking out from behind the square, super cute!

Congratulations on the 10k hits! I know you get frustrated, but I for one am so happy you are sticking with it:)

Big Hugs,
Laura

Catherine said...

I thought i commented on this card yesterday..guess not! anyway, i really like where you put your Santa ... very clever :)