Wednesday, November 5, 2008

2nd post for today!

Managed to get some more stamping done today, so here is another Christmas card to show you.
Card base is Wild Wasabi. The scalloped cardstock is cameo coral. The tree dp is My Minds Eye, and the tri color dp is Fancypants. The angel image is from Unity, and the Peace word is cut out using the sizzix die from SU (I cut all of the words apart, so I have Peace, Love, Joy, and Hope).
I did use a glitter pen to go over the angel and also outline the corner punches...I wish you could see it in the picture because it looks so pretty!



Well, thanks for looking!

2 comments:

Carolyn Bounds said...

How beautiful!!! I love the nontraditional Christmas colors!!! They are so delicate, yet very festive! Gorgeous Christmas card, Sandra!!!

Hugs!
Carolyn

Catherine said...

Gorgeous and love that PP :)