Saturday, January 19, 2008

And the winner is...

Thank you all for sharing your stories with me! All I can say is that I wish I could give all of you a love letter box because it sounds like we really need to get these men going! But, the person who I believe needs it the most is ...Linsey! Here is what Linsey wrote:

Well, I came to read some dreamy proposal stories--I know they're out there! Unfortunately, I am not able to contribute one either. Yes, I'm married to an amazing man whom I love dearly...BUT--he is the least romantic person I have ever met in my life! After living together for almost 7 years, I finally took him to a jeweler and picked out my own ring. Shortly thereafter, I told him that we were going to get married the following summer and I began planning the whole thing without much help from him. Basically, he showed up and felt that was fulfilling his duties. Oh yeah, he hated getting fitted for a tuxedo, going thru rehersals and dancing our wedding dance. Doesn't he sound like such a gem! He's all mine girls, so just forget about it! lol!
Sandra, thanks for the fun! Your blog is full of inspiration, tfs it! ~hugs~

January 14, 2008 2:17 PM

So thank you to everyone for entering! and Linsey, I hope you will get at least one good love letter out of this that you can hold on to! Please email your address to me so I can get the prize in the mail to you!

Oh, and I just have to share. The other night when I went to bed, there was a piece of chocolate on my pillow with a note that said "Sweet Dreams".

Thanks for stopping by!



1 comment:

Linsey R said...

oh wow, what an awesome surprise! Thank you so much! I never would have thought my unromantic hubby would win me a contest! This was totally fun though and I enjoyed reading everyone's comments too. What a great day! ~Hugs~