Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year everyone! I don't know about you, but I am so happy to say goodbye to 2007.
Hoping and praying that 2008 will bring better things!

Well, here is my card for today's color challenge. It truly was a challenge for me, because I really did not want to add that darn red.



I also made some baby cards last night that I would like to share with you.





Lastly, I love this card. I could not sleep the other night and started thinking of my card stuff.
Anyway, came up with this idea of the moon and stars, and then yesterday when I was looking through my stamps, thought the little baby stamp would look so cute riding on one of the stars. So here it is, and yes, I think it is as cute as I dreamed it would be!





So that's it for now. Did anyone make a new year's resolution? I think mine will be to greatly reduce the amount of Pepsi I drink! I am going to try to have it only once a week as a treat.

Well, enjoy your day, and thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Laura said...

Hi Sandy, well you have been a busy girl. These are all wonderful! Have you every been tagged? If you haven't and would like to play let me know and I will send the info. Hugs,
Laura