Sunday, January 27, 2008

Sledding!

First I would like to say thank you to RESMITH for the nice comment on my daughters card. She was excited that someone other than "mom" thought her card was nice! :)

Now, for as much as I dislike the snow when it comes to shoveling...I love the snow when it comes to sledding! Sledding is so much fun! Yesterday was the perfect day for sledding...not too cold (except maybe for you people on the western or southern side of the US!) and there were beautiful snowflakes falling! The kids in the youth group from our church all got together for a fun day...
Here are a couple of pictures:





and here are some of the kids trying to catch snowflakes on their tongues!



And the parents had just as much fun! Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Rochelle W said...

Look how much fun you are having. I love sledding. I haven't done it in years. Looks like a good time had by all.