I know that may not be exciting for many of you, but to me it makes me feel like an official blogger now!
Laura, from http://wishyouwerehere-laura.blogspot.com/(who sometimes I think is my only visitor cause she is usually the only commenter! ) has tagged me. I am so flattered because her work is unbelievable, so I do not know what she sees in mine!
So my task is to share 7 random or weird facts about myself:
1. I have 6 children and would have had more if my husband would have agreed to it, but I just could not talk him into it! ;)
2. I love chocolate pudding when it is hot.
3. I am very quiet and shy, so my husband thinks blogging is perfect for me since I do not have to actually have a conversation with someone.
4. I was a senior information security analyst for HSBC bank, quit that job and could not find
another, so now I work part time in a jewelery store.
5. I really want to go to Italy.
6. I attend a Bible study every Tuesday night, and it is so awesome!
7. I am 43 and I really want to get my nose pierced....is that weird?
ok, here are the 7 people I am tagging! (sorry, I had to do it - your all so awesome!)
1. Rochelle at http://impressionsbyrochelle.blogspot.com/ - she has really cute and original projects on her site. Such a huge source of inspiration!
2. Debby over at http://debbyschuh.typepad.com/the_memory_bee/ - Debby is a fellow Western New Yorker and a very talented person. She teaches classes all over the place. Will definitely have to register for some of them!
3. Leslie at http://leslierich.blogs.splitcoaststampers.com/ - Check out the beautiful color combos on her cards and the great layering. Will be casing lots of her work! ;)
4. Angie at http://www.chicnscratch.typepad.com/ - Love the blog name Leslie! Need to learn how to do something? If so, she probably has a tutorial for it! Wait til you see all of the great stuff you can learn from her site! You'll be hooked just like me.
5. Michelle at http://michellerodgers.blogspot.com/ - Another great site for tutorials. Lots of new and original work!
6. Claire at http://clairedaly.typepad.com/sisterhood_of_the_travell/ - The most beautiful cards from "Down Under"! Claire...love your work!
7. And last but not least! Dini at http://mamadinis.blogspot.com/ - She makes beautiful cards and I must say that she was an inspiration to me before I started blogging. Her blog was the first blog I had ever visited! You can also have her design a really cool watermark for you! Which I will be doing!
Thank you again for tagging me! And for anyone reading this, make sure to check out Laura's blog because she has an awesome challenge going on! (which I am already working on!)
Love and blessings,