Thursday, January 31, 2008

Sketch Challenge 160

Late posting this sketch challenge as we had some crazy weather here yesterday. Schools were closed, and the internet was down all day! So I have alot of catching up to do!
The challenge was to use a flower on the side of the card, so I just so happened to receive a new stamp in the mail yesterday that was perfect! The stamp set is the "For the Record" set by October Afternoon. Gotta say that I love this set already. So very pretty! I have stamped the image 2 different ways, one is more defined and one is very muted. The sentiments are from K&Co. The heart is a chipboard heart from SU and I have painted it with a white acrylic paint, then sponged it with Close to Cocoa and then used my crackled background stamp.





Which one do you like better?

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Rochelle W said...

I totally like the second one. I love the paper and the thingy on the bottom right. I guess it would be a chipboard greeting? Anyway, I like the second one best.

Laura said...

OMGosh, Sandy...these are soooo gorgeous! I love the colors and both of them and I love how you did the heart. Well done!
Laura

Mrs. Nancy G said...

Both are so beautiful. I can't decide which is better.

WOW!!!