Sunday, January 20, 2008

Scripture Cards

I have been working on some new cards, being inspired by Lori over at http://loricraig.blogs.splitcoaststampers.com/category/divine-design/

A group of stampers are going to be doing scripture cards once a month and loading them into a gallery on splitcoast. I love making scripture cards, ...I think they are my favorite things to make.
So I have decided to join in and play along. Now I just have to find that gallery! Anyway, here is my first submission that I will be uploading for the month of January:



To every thing there is a season and a time to every purpose under heaven.
Eccl 3:1

The verse is supposed to be something that you are feeling that month, and I chose this one because we are definitely going through a season of trial that I do not understand. I know God has a purpose and a plan, so I have faith in his works and will wait for this season to pass.

I also had to make a birthday card for my daughter who is 23! So, I wanted to make something that I thought she might like by using the colors gray and light blue.



The paper is all from the Angel Company and it is the "Amberley Grace Collection".

Hope you like it! And thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Laura said...

Both of these cards are absolutely beautiful, Sandy! I will have to check that challenge out. Hope you are having a wonderful day! Laura