Friday, January 4, 2008

Happy Friday!

Wow, this week just flew by!

I did the limited supplies challenge this morning on Splitcoast, and I must say that I was not happy with my card. But I posted it anyway, and so many of you left such nice comments. Thank you for that.
But tonight, when I was not in such a hurry, I decided to give it another try...and I am much happier with this card, so here it is:



The heart in the middle is a chipboard heart that I inked with pretty in pink.

Hope you like it!

2 comments:

Laura said...

Oh Sandra, this is absolutely gorgeous! The colors are so pretty and the layout is perfect!

Gabby said...

Sandra...this is gorgeous!!! I missed that challenge but I sure will give it a try! I would LOVE to CASE this one as my and hubby's anniversary is coming up in February!