Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Two for Two - Literally!

OK, I am two for two with the challenges...and now have 2 gifts for a mom having 2 babies! :)
Boy did I luck out with today's color challenge. I have to tell you that I was shakin in my boots when I logged on this morning. My challenge to myself this week is to incorporate all of the challenges that I participate in, into something for a baby shower gift that I will need on Friday. Well, we all know that some of the color challenges on Splitcoast would not be very conducive to a baby item...so all I can say is "WHEW!" Thank God!
And I think it turned out kinda cute. This is a container that I got on clearance at Borders. It was filled with a journal, a recipe folder and a sticky note pad,...all for 3 bucks! Love those deals!
Anyway, I plan on filling it with baby powder, shampoo, etc.
Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Totally adorable! You DID luck out on the color challenge! :)

Lauren said...

The combination of the embossing and scallops is so cute! TFS.

Anonymous said...

What a darling card! Love those colors and the layout. Great work.

Rochelle W said...

super super cute!! Great job on the challenges.

Linda McClain said...

Oh my gosh. How cute is this! Great job.