Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Sketch Challenge

This is for today's sketch challenge on splitcoast. I really like doing the sketch challenges, so I have done 2 for today.





Also, I just wanted to share...yesterday I read the scripture Isaiah 50:7

Because the Sovereign God helps me, I will not be disgraced. Therefore, I have set my face as a stone, determined to do his will. I know I will triumph.

That scripture really meant alot to me because of some trials we have been going through around here. And I do believe in my heart that we will triumph.
And, guess what? I received a call yesterday from a company I interviewed with, and they are offering me the position. Yahoo! Now we just have to find my DH a job! :)

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Lori Craig said...

Oh I love all your scriptures...The cards with the font look wonderful. :)