Monday, January 7, 2008

A challenge to myself

I have to go to a baby shower on Friday and the mother to be is expecting twins. A girl and a boy!
Pretty exciting huh? So in order to help myself get some gifts together for her, I have decided to try something this week with the challenges that I participate in. I am going to try to make a little gift to give her that relates to each particular challenge. Today on splitcoast, it was to make a photo wallet... and what could possibly be a better gift to give to a woman having twins! So here is my cover for the photo wallet:



Can anyone guess what I am doing for Laura's challenge? Cannot give out any other clues because afterall, this is a competition involving great prizes! :)

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Rochelle W said...

What a great idea. She will love it.

Laura said...

What a great idea to do things for her all week with the challenges! She is going to LOVE this wallet. I didn't get a chance to play today, but you are making want to try it now!

Anonymous said...

love love love everything you've made for the babies!